- From I-290 West, merge onto I-190 North via Exit 19 toward Route 12/Fitchburg.
- Continue on I-90 North for 18.7 miles and merge onto Route 2 West via Exit 8A on the LEFT toward Fitchburg.
- Continue on Route 2 West for approximately 12 miles and watch for Route 140 North. Note that the Route 140 North exit is a couple of miles after the Route 140 South exit.
Note that you can take Route 140 North all the way from the Worcester/Shrewsbury area, but the road is much slower.
- Take Route 140 North (Exit 24B) toward Ashburnham / Winchendon. In approximately 10 miles, Route 140 North turns into Route 12 North. Follow Route 12 North for approximately 20 miles toward Keene, NH.
- When you reach Keene, you'll come to a traffic light and the Route 10/12/101 bypass. Get in the left lane. (Tire Warehouse will be on your right.) Take a LEFT onto the bypass and continue for about 1/2 mile to the traffic circle and take Route 10 South toward Winchester.
- Continue for four miles, pass the blue "Whitcomb House Bed & Breakfast" sign (on your right) and Nick's Restaurant (on your left). After Nick's, take the first LEFT onto California Street.
- Go through the Thompson Covered Bridge and you'll be on Main Street. The Bridges Inn at Whitcomb House is located on the left, five houses past the covered bridge. It is a large white house up on the hill.
- Immediately after the house, turn LEFT onto Prospect Street, and at our mailbox, turn LEFT into our parking lot.
Questions, call 603-357-6624
Bridges Inn at Whitcomb House
27 Main Street, Swanzey, NH 03446